In order to maintain high performance and
optimize your learning experience, the Campus support team will perform database
optimization activities on Friday, March 19th, 2021. The Campus server will be moved to
maintenance mode beginning at 03:00 AM UTC / 10:00 PM America/New_York (the day before). This maintenance period is scheduled for 180
minutes (3 hours) and will conclude by 06:00 AM UTC / 02:00 AM America/New_York.
During this timeframe, access to Campus for learners, managers, and trainers will be unavailable. The following activities and resources will be impacted/delayed
- Charles River account updates via HR Import
- Schedules reports – Delivery of scheduled reports will be delayed until 4:00 PM UTC / 11:00 AM America/New_York
- Import of course completion/grades from external learning content partners
- Program automatic assignments via dynamic audience
- Program notifications via email
For other technical or support questions please contact the
Campus support team via email at Campus-US@crl.com.
You can also reach us via the Charles River IT Service Desk (ITSD) by the following means…
- On-Line at the IT Service Desk Portal (secured)
- Be sure to indicate your support request is for Charles River Campus
- By Phone (24 hours a day)
- Asia: +44 187.561.8556
- Canada (French Language Support): +1.514.630.2400
- Europe: +44.187.561.8556
- North America (US & Canada): +1.781.222.7000
- United Kingdom: 0187.561.8556
We look forward to providing you a faster and more efficient learning experience.
The Campus Learning Team