Campus will undergo a two (2) hour maintenance period beginning on July 1st, 2020 at;
- 1700 hrs. Beijing
- 0900 hrs. UTC (London)
- 0400 hrs. Boston
- 0100 hrs. San Francisco
User access to courses, learning plans, records of learning, and reports will not be available during this maintenance period.
During this maintenance period, Campus will be updated to the newest stable version (12.19). This upgrade includes:
- Several security patches to improve user data privacy and system security.
- Fix a known issue with the export of calendar events
- Improve the Seminar activity data reporting and accessibility for trainers.
- Improve SCORM pack (e-learning module) activities display in newer internet browsers (Chrome, Edge & Safari)
- Beginning Friday, July 31st, Campus will no longer support Internet Explorer version 11 or earlier. Please plan to move to using Chrome, Edge or Safari (most current stable version.