We are pleased to update you that planned upgrades and new theme deployment for Campus have been completed. We will move the Campus system from Maintenance to Live mode beginning at 8:00 PM UTC / 3:00 PM EDT. At that time all uses may access their account using the same username and password in use prior to the upgrade.
Summary of improvements and new features
- New Theme – We have branded Campus to follow the current Charles River branding standards.
- Tours – Pop-up windows will guide you through your first time accessing sections of Campus. We encourage you to complete the tours to better understand various features and functions.
- Dashboards – Added to the My Learning menu, Learner and Manager displays will give you summaries of learning and graphical reports to ensure you stay on top of assignments.
- FAQ and Help Topics – Got questions, get answers on the home page located at the bottom of the screen.
- The Calendar has been moved to the top menu bar for easy access from most areas of Campus.
Known issues not resolved /cannot be resolved at this time include:
- Help Videos are being configured and will be placed into the Help section of the Home page.
- Tags used to filter and search for courses/programs/certification will be enabled the first week of September.
- 14 groups who have training auto-assigned by an Audience did not validate. This impacts Charles River Sales and Insourcing Solutions training programs in North America.
are working with AALAS to correct a linkage issue found with embedded
AALAS Learning Library (ALL) courses accessed via Campus.
- You will be able to enroll and compete ALL courses immediately, but your grades will be delayed in reporting back to your Campus Record of Learning until this issue is resolved.
who access Campus with older browser versions may experience blank or display
- Internet Explorer version 9 or earlier
- Google Chrome version 72 or earlier
- All internet browsers using 32-Bit format
- You can view the system and browser requirements in the FAQ/Help tabs on the Campus home page for more information.
If you have any access or technical issues you cannot resolve, please contact the Charles River IT Service Desk (ITSD) request further assistance.
- By email: ITServiceDesk@crl.com
- Asia: +44 187 561 8556
- Canada: 514 630 2400
- Europe: +44 187 561 8556
- France: 0474016918 ext. 6918
- United Kingdom: 0187 561 8556
- United States: 781 222 7000
Thank you for your patience and welcome to the new Charles River Campus!
Manager, Learning & Development
Insourcing Solutions | Charles River
15 Worman’s Mill Court, Frederick, MD 21701
P: 240.529.0710 | M: 240.381.0231 | F: 240.529.0744